Our School » Our School » New Student Registration

New Student Registration

1.  Official Withdrawal Form from your last school attended.  This form lets us know that you have officially withdrawn from your last school and that your account is clear from that school.  If you still owe money or books the school can refuse to send your records.  Without these records we can not enroll you at our school.


2.  An Un-official Transcript from your last school attended.  This form will help us place the student into the proper classes needed for graduation.


3.  Proof of Birth.  This can be a Birth certificate, Passport, Immigration Documents, Decree of Adoption, or Court Documents.


4.  Must have proof of immunizations on a Tennessee Certificate of Immunizations with the appropriate level of immunizations, as required by grade.  If you have a form from another state, you can have this information transferred at the Monroe County Health Department on Monday - Friday (except for holidays) from 8:00 - 4:00 or at your doctor's office if you have established a medical provider in Tennessee.  


6.  Proof of a physical exam;  we will accept an appointment slip with your doctor for the physical exam to let the student enroll.  We also offer a Nurse Practitioner at school to provide a physical during school hours. 


7.  Custody papers or guardianship papers.  These are REQUIRED unless both parents have remained married to each other.  


8.  Proof of residency.  Electric bills, water bills, or lease agreement are preferred.


9.  Any Special Education papers or 504 plans.  

The following forms are information for you to print off and keep for your records.  
The following forms can be downloaded and filled out if the situation warrants.  We have a Nurse on site who can complete the required physical for your student.  If you would like to take advantage of this service please print and fill out one of the following forms:
Physical Directions and Physical Packet (Not planning on playing a sport)
Physical Directions and Physical Packet with Sports forms
If you are currently living with a relative or friend or cannot provide a light bill in your name, please print and fill out the Proof of Residency - Alternate form.
Chromebook Agreement Form must be completed before student can be issued a device. Below is the
PDF Printable. Sign and return with all forms:
Or follow this link to Complete Chromebook Agreement form online: https://monroek12.incidentiq.com/policy/38a82156-5567-460d-8482-3fa9f4a59552/lookup
Apply for Free or Reduced Lunch Online by going to the link below: