SQHS Teacher Resources
Curriculum Resources & Links for Teachers
- Booksource for Cataloging Your Classroom Library
- Renaissance STAR
- SQHS Library Online Public Access Catalog
- Classwize for Teachers (Video for learning more about how to use Classwize:Classwize Training for Teachers and a cheatsheet in pdf format here:https://dyzz9obi78pm5.cloudfront.net/app/image/id/602e1290ec161c6d0c9b0ec6/n/classwize-cheatsheet.pdf)
- Socrative A fun and efficient way to engage students and track classroom learning.
- Kahoot! for Teachers
- Monroe County Teacher Toolbox Provides ELA and math county curriculum guides, curricular resources, and lessons organized by common core standard, and is divided by grade levels for your convenience.
- Monday Memos Archive All Monday Memos since the beginning of time! (Actually, beginning August 2020-present)
- Battelle for Kids A national not-for-profit organization committed to collaborating with school systems and communities to realize the power and promise of 21st century learning for every student.
Safety & Medical Training
- SafeSchools Online Training
- SafeSchools Emergency Info – Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Safety Data Sheet Database (SDS)
- SafeSchools Survey for High School (Password Required)
- EpiPen Instructions
- Introduction to Epilepsy
- Concussion in Sports – What You Need to Know (To access free training, begin with “log in to order”)
- Managing Severe Allergies: Keeping Kids Safe [YouTube]
If you have other links you would like to add to this page for your convenience, please contact Mrs. Duncan in the library. Dial 5001 or email her at [email protected]